We appreciate your time and interest. We have included some information, resources, and links below to help clarify questions and to provide items that you can readily share with your teams.
- Webinar Archive – Each webinar was recorded. Feel free to share the archived video and presentation with your team.
- FAQ’s – We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions. We’ve answered each question within this document, so you would have it for future reference.
- Course Syllabi – Several participants requested access to the Foundations of NC Math 1 Syllabus and to the NC Math 1 Co-Teaching Syllabus. Each syllabus outlines course set up, grading practices, technical requirements, as well as information regarding the NCVPS Academic Integrity and Privacy policies.
- Suggested Pacing Guides – Several participants requested access to the Foundations of NC Math 1 Pacing Guide and to the NC Math 1 Co-Teaching Pacing Guide. Each pacing guide provides a suggested timeline. The classroom and online teachers will collaborate throughout the school year to plan via their daily asynchronous and weekly synchronous contacts.
- Registration – Registration is open for the 2018 – 2019 school year. You may find it helpful to reference the NC Math 1 Intervention Co-Teaching Program Registration Guidelines.
If you have additional questions, then please reach out to Catrina Parker at email@example.com. We look forward to partnering with you!