ELC Advisory Network
NCVirtual’s district contact has an essential role in our program’s development. That contact, the e-learning coordinator (ELC), provides us with their district’s needs and provides feedback on our effectiveness. To facilitate that partnership, we have created the ELC Advisory Network.
Event: July Open ELC Meetings
Dates and Times: July 21 at 10 a.m. and July 23 at 1:30 p.m.
Purpose: We will present new updates on your requests for real-time data. In the fall we will begin rolling out Intelliboard functionality that will give you real-time data on how your students are doing in NC Virtual courses. We will also share information on setting up virtual academies and supporting district-wide virtual instruction with insights from your colleagues and others doing the work.
Access: See your email for the invitation or contact email@example.com.
Resources: Check back after the event!
Advisory network members drive the agenda, but meetings typically include the following:
• Information from staff members on the NCVirtual’s systems and supports.
• Opportunities for network members to share best practices.
• Opportunities to partner with other network members.
• Opportunities to share needs and concerns with NCVirtual.
The network has two goals:
• Provide NCVirtual with continuous feedback from District ELCs concerning district needs and effectiveness of NCVPS programs.
• Provide district ELCs with a network of peers in collaboration with NCVirtual
The NCVirtual ELC Advisory Network is comprised of regional networks that mirror the NCDPI Regional Support Structure. These regional advisory networks allow ELC’s from neighboring counties to connect and share pressing issues specific to their region of the state. The ELC Advisory Network also has a statewide ELC Advisory Network Steering Committee. This committee, made up of ELCs from each region of the state, guides the work of the network by providing NCVirtual staff direct feedback on emerging issues statewide.
Contact Chris Coby for details.