Below are some frequently asked questions that parents have had about NC Virtual Public School. Please click on the question to view related answers.
NCVPS is a support organization. All of our departments support both students, parents, and schools in their NCVPS courses.
Students have support from their NCVPS teachers, our Virtual Support Center, the Peer Tutoring Center, and their school's e-learning advisor. We also have supports for parents and mentors. Visit our Student Help page for the full details.
- Canvas Parent App & Web Portal
- Culture Café
- Getting Started for Students
- Home School & Private Schools
- How to Register
- NCVPS Courses – An Inside Look
- NCVPS Super Student Awards
- Peer Tutoring Center
- Special Education/504 Services
- Student Course Login
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Summer School Guide
- Virtual Support Center