NCVPS Executive Committee
Dr. Jeni Corn
- November 18, 2014
- August 19, 2014
- May 20, 2014
- February 18, 2014
- November 2013
- May 21, 2013 | View/Listen.
- February 19, 2013
- November 20, 2012
- August 7, 2012
- May 15, 2012
- February 21, 2012
- November 15, 2011 | View/Listen.
- September 13, 2011 | View/Listen.
- May 17, 2011 | View/Listen.
- February 22, 2011 | View/Listen.
- November 18, 2010
The North Carolina Virtual Public School Advisory Council is comprised of key stakeholders across the state of North Carolina. These stakeholders bring expertise in online learning from a variety of fields, including education, business, the university system and the community at large. The purpose of the Advisory Council is to review strategic planning, operational initiatives and readiness for 21st century online learning. The group also provides policy development counsel to the executive staff of NCVPS.
The NCVPS Advisory Council serves to review, suggest, and improve our strategic planning process to serve North Carolina online students. This group meets quarterly and comprises a variety or cross-sector expertise to advance the P-20 mission for online learning in North Carolina. These meetings are subject to the open meeting law.
NCVPS Advisory Council Meeting Dates
- FEBRUARY 23, 2016 (FACE TO FACE MEETING)
- APRIL 26, 2016 (VIRTUAL MEETING)
- JULY 26, 2016 (VIRTUAL MEETING)
- OCTOBER 18, 2016 (FACE TO FACE MEETING)
These meetings are held from 10-12 p.m. on the above dates.
Steps to follow:
- If you have not already, you will need to download and install the new Blackboard Collaborate Launcher. There will be a pop-up when you access the guest link. If, for some reason, it doesn’t pop up. You can access the installer here.
- Run the Launcher install file.
- After you have installed the launcher, you will see the meeting.COLLAB file downloaded. Double click on it to open the meeting.
If you have any questions, refer to this video for a visual walk through.
- Director’s Welcome
- Getting to Know NCVPS
- Getting Started for Schools
- Getting Started for Students
- Funding Formula & Financial Information
- Our Staff
- Our Partnerships
- NCVPS Advisory Board
- NCVPS STEM & RttT
- Quality Assurance
- Student Performance
- Teaching & Learning with Us