Dr. Jeni Corn
Full Member List
- November 18, 2014
- August 19, 2014
- May 20, 2014
- February 18, 2014
- November 2013
- May 21, 2013 | View/Listen.
- February 19, 2013
- November 20, 2012
- August 7, 2012
- May 15, 2012
- February 21, 2012
- November 15, 2011 | View/Listen.
- September 13, 2011 | View/Listen.
- May 17, 2011 | View/Listen.
- February 22, 2011 | View/Listen.
- November 18, 2010
The North Carolina Virtual Public School Advisory Council is comprised of key stakeholders across the state of North Carolina. These stakeholders bring expertise in online learning from a variety of fields, including education, business, the university system and the community at large. The purpose of the Advisory Council is to review strategic planning, operational initiatives and readiness for 21st century online learning. The group also provides policy development counsel to the executive staff of NCVPS.
The NCVPS Advisory Council serves to review, suggest, and improve our strategic planning process to serve North Carolina online students. This group meets quarterly and comprises a variety or cross-sector expertise to advance the P-20 mission for online learning in North Carolina. These meetings are subject to the open meeting law.
NCVPS Advisory Council Meeting Dates
- FEBRUARY 21, 2017 (FACE TO FACE MEETING)
- APRIL 25, 2017 (VIRTUAL MEETING)
- JULY 25, 2017 (VIRTUAL MEETING)
- OCTOBER 17, 2017 (FACE TO FACE MEETING)
These meetings are held from 10-12 p.m. on the above dates.
Advisory Council Meeting URL: https://ncvps.adobeconnect.com/advisorycouncil
- Access the NCVPS Advisory Council Virtual Meeting Room via the Chrome browser using the url above. (Download the Chrome browser below if needed: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/). If you attempt to access the guest link via a mobile device, you will automatically be prompted to download the application compatible with your device before entering the virtual meeting space.
- Type your full name before entering the room as a guest.
- Director’s Welcome
- Getting to Know NCVPS
- Funding Formula & Financial Information
- NCVPS Annual Report
- NCVPS Score Card
- Our Staff
- Our Partnerships
- NCVPS Advisory Council
- Quality Assurance
- Student Performance
- Teaching & Learning with Us