Leaders of Excellence in the Advancement of Digital Education
A pathway for professional learning and leadership
NCVPS is dedicated to designing, developing, and implementing high quality professional learning aligned to the Learning Forward Standards for Professional Learning and iNACOL’s National Standards for Quality Online Teaching.
Professional Learning Courses
Click on each badge to learn more about each course and the enrollment details.
LEAD ED Professional Learning Courses Coming Soon:
- Foundations of Online and Blended Learning and Teaching
- How to Support Blended Learning: For Administrators
LEAD Ed Webinar Series
NCVPS’s professional learning team is pleased to announce our LEAD Ed webinar series, which will run Feb. 1 – 29 with four interesting and provocative webinars.
Click the badge above to learn more about the webinars and the enrollment details.
- Approved Vendor Courses
- Credit Recovery
- Middle School
- High School Courses for Middle School Students
- Mastery Learning for First Time Credit
- OCS Blended Learning
- Supporting Blended Learning
- Physical Education with NCVPS
- Professional Learning
- Shared Courses
- Technology Requirements
- Unique Courses
- Vendor Approval for AP Courses
- Vendor Course Approval
- Visual Arts Courses